The Redlands and Bayside Child and Family Support Hub is a local service offering information and support for Redland and Bayside families with children aged birth to eight years.
- Information about local schools, kindergartens and Playgroups
- Assistance in finding child care to meet your family’s needs
- Parenting information, including support in guiding children’s behaviour
- Opportunities to meet other families with young children in the local area
- Help in finding other organisations and agencies that can assist you and your family
- Free Toy Library service for Playgroup Queensland members
Services all families with young children including:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse families
- Young parent families
- Families affected by disability and/or mental illness
A free telephone and drop-in Referral and Information service operates from the Hub. For more information please contact Debbie Morgan, Coordinator on (07) 3488 0600.