Getting organised for the new year? We've got a fun way to get the kids involved.
There are some great charts, cards and other printable aids to help create routine with children. We've listed a couple of fantastic ones we've found online here and created our own Day of the Week and Weather Chart you can print out too!
Make your own weather and day of the week chart
What you need:
- 4 x pieces of paper
- Craft glue
- Recycled fridge magnets
- 4 x laminate sheets
1. Download our free printable Day of the week and Weather chart.
2. Print and laminate ( you could cover with contact if you don’t have a laminator to protect them).
3. Cut out each card along the dotted line. To make them stronger, back them card using craft glue.
4. Cut up a recycled fridge magnet. Glue on the magnets and allow them to dry.
5. Pop them on the fridge! Ask your children to choose the card that describes the weather and that matches the name of the day.
Other cool free printables to check out:
- Hanger tags. Download and print out day of the week hangers to organise your children's outfits for the week.
- Routine magnets. Get the little ones involved in the daily routine with these adorable magnets from
- Daily checklist. A simple way to introduce a daily checklist with your children.
Looking for more kids friendly ideas for organisation? Check out our pinboard.