Get involved as a family
At Playgroup Queensland, our memberships are family memberships. What this means is that your whole family can be involved in playgroup no matter what your family make-up looks like. Membership provides you with access to join any of our community playgroups as well as specific programs and activities such as Blokes and Little Folks or MyTime. Membership also provides some fantastic benefits for your family including discounts on toys and car seat fittings, as well as access to resources to help your children learn and grow. Your family might even consider starting its own playgroup to connect families in your local area, and we can support you to help get started.
Playgroup helps children:
- participate in new experiences
- develop and increase their social skills
- learn about sharing, cooperation and simple routines
- interact with other adults and children in a safe environment
- learn more about their world
- have fun.
Playgroup helps adults:
- meet other local families and develop new friendships
- relax and talk in a friendly environment
- share experiences and ideas
- play with children and nurture their development
- make connections in their local community
- have fun.
- Read about our member benefits
- Top 10 benefits of attending playgroup
- Explore our programs
- Become a member
- Access helpful resources for parents